With access to GlitchHQ seven days a week, Full-time Residents can make the most of features and amenities.
- A personal desk & 24/7 Access
- Unlimited use of the GlitchHQ networked printer and tools in-house
- Complimentary two hours of Meeting Room reservations per week
- Complimentary GlitchHQ reservation to host a game launch party
- Full kitchenette with microwave & refrigerator
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Monday opportunity round-up & Wednesday workout programs
Owner & Chief Production Director, Graveck Interactive
Matt is the Founder and Chief Production Director of Graveck Interactive. He has worked on original studio games, including the award-winning Strata, and licensed projects from organizations like Disney, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Warner Bros.
Lead Programmer, Graveck Interactive
Nick is the lead programmer at Graveck Interactive. He’s worked on indie and AAA game titles across both console and handheld platforms, including Medal of Honor, Guitar Hero, and Words with Friends. In his spare time he designs tabletop games, writes, and watches bad horror movies.
Co-Founder & Designer, Escape Industries
Stephen is a Co-Founder and Game Designer at Escape Industries, as well as a co-host on the Nice Games Club podcast. He is currently working on Fingeance, a 4-player cooperative shoot-em-up with RPG elements. Previously he was a QA Analyst at Concrete Software.
Owner, Noble Robot
Mark is an artist, filmmaker, and developer whose work has appeared around the world, from Netflix and Amazon to Xbox Live. Mark is currently developing games and software as Noble Robot, as well as talking game development as a co-host on the Nice Games Club podcast.