GLITCH’s Immersion Program is a 2-week intensive course that embeds classrooms in digital game companies, public institutions, and universities. Cohorts travel around the northern region to learn about the game development process while gaining exposure to opportunities and receiving valuable mentorship.
Time: Evenings & Weekends
9 Sessions | 12 Mentors
24-Hour Capstone Project + Public Exhibition
GLITCH’s Immersion Program is open to the public and limited to 20 seats per cohort. Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Write a 300 word essay or record a 60 second video describing your interest in the program and why you would be a good candidate.
- Submit the application by Friday 5/26/17 at 5:00pm CST.
- Participate in a half-hour interview at GlitchHQ after submitting your application, during round-two of the review process.
- Accepted individuals must be able to attend all sessions within the series. PLEASE CHECK THE SCHEDULE HERE.
- Access to a laptop computer to bring to cohort workshops is required. If you do not have a laptop, contact email@example.com before applying and we will make every effort to secure equipment for you.
- The program fee is $250. However, no one should assume that the Immersion Program is out of reach for financial reasons. If you would like to discuss financial assistance, please contact Nicolaas VanMeerten (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Any questions about the program should be directed to Nicolaas VanMeerten (email@example.com).
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.